Featured Post

The 2017 "Let Them Be For Signs" Series

I've decided to make this year's ongoing astronomical discussion an official series.  So, for your convenience, links to articles...

Friday, July 21, 2017

Republicans Fail. Next? Zionist Laws!

So the Republican aristocracy, our oligarchs, have demonstrated to us this month that no matter what we give them--majorities in the House and Senate, and a very fiscally conservative, guns-loaded, ready-to-go president--they will continue to fail us.  This means that no matter what we give the Republican Party, there is pretty much no realistic hope to ever reverse any kind of insanity the government brings down on our heads.  

And then, there's this:
But now, a group of 43 senators — 29 Republicans and 14 Democrats — wants to implement a law that would make it a felony for Americans to support the international boycott against Israel, which was launched in protest of that country’s decades-old occupation of Palestine. The two primary sponsors of the bill are Democrat Ben Cardin of Maryland and Republican Rob Portman of Ohio. Perhaps the most shocking aspect is the punishment: Anyone guilty of violating the prohibitions will face a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison.
So, if I here on this blog support a boycott against Israel, I will owe the federal government more money than I can possibly muster--at least $1,250,000--and I will go to prison for 20 years where I will be harassed and trained in the criminal arts, while my family becomes destitute and leaderless without their husband and father.

The religion of America is Zionism.  This law is a blasphemy law.  It makes perfect sense that the American Overlords would even consider this insanity, as we are a rebel nation based on Hebraic Puritanism.  

Vox Day is actually the one who brought this to my attention today.  Both of us recognize that the problem is the fact that we suffer under an oligarchy.  His solution, however, is to make America a direct democracy, while my solution is to go the other direction and have a monarchy, where there is a single man we can hold to account for everything.


The Three Forms of Government:

Democracy, Aristocracy, Monarchy


4 comments:

  1. Wow. This is absolutely insane. Col. Charles Lindbergh was right.
    http://scrible.com/s/mxISQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all good fun I too like the monarchy idea. Liberty does have it's limits especially when one group can live off the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,

      I'm terribly sorry. I did not mean to delete your comment. You asked if I've heard anymore about this new Zionist law.

      Yes, I have. I can tell you more about it next week. For now, let me offer you this:

      http://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/07/aipac-vs-1st-amendment.html

      Again, I'm sorry about that deletion.

      Delete