The Rad Trads are starting to put two and two together lately. Seeing how law and order is not on our side in this cultural war for the West, investigations are slow-going and independent. And it seems that a lot of correlations are popping up recently, thanks to new evidence that continues to pour in--that Obama, the U.S. Democrats, and George Soros may have conspired to some degree to oust Pope Benedict XVI in 2013.
Should this be true, it only leads more credence towards the idea that Pope Benedict was blackmailed out of the Seat of Peter, and that his resignation was invalid, rendering Pope Francis as an anti-pope. However, I want to repeat again that this is only a notion that I entertain. I'm still calling Pope Francis the pope. For now.
|Bye, folks. I'm not the pope anymore, although I'll still keep dressing like one. |
Enjoy your new Leftist leader!
Early E-Mails and Strange Meetings - A "Catholic Spring"
February 10, 2011
This whole controversy with the bishops opposing contraceptive coverage even though 98% of Catholic women (and their conjugal partners) have used contraception has me thinking . . . There needs to be a Catholic Spring, in which Catholics themselves demand the end of a middle ages dictatorship and the beginning of a little democracy and respect for gender equality in the Catholic church. Is contraceptive coverage an issue around which that could happen. The Bishops will undoubtedly continue the fight. Does the Catholic Hospital Association support of the Administration's new policy, together with "the 98%" create an opportunity?
Of course, this idea may just reveal my total lack of understanding of the Catholic church, the economic power it can bring to bear against nuns and priests who count on it for their maintenance, etc. Even if the idea isn't crazy, I don't qualify to be involved and I have not thought at all about how one would "plant the seeds of the revolution," or who would plant them. Just wondering . . .
Hoping you're well, and getting to focus your time in the ways you want.
Next, we have the reply from John Podesta:
We created Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good to organize for a moment like this. But I think it lacks the leadership to do so now. Likewise Catholics United. Like most Spring movements, I think this one will have to be bottom up. I'll discuss with Tara. Kathleen Kennedy Townsend is the other person to consult.Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good and Catholics United are George Soros-funded groups.
Back in 2008, in the weeks leading up to the Obama-McCain presidential election, two young men visited me in Denver. They were from Catholics United, a group describing itself as committed to social justice issues. They voiced great concern at the manipulative skill of Catholic agents for the Republican Party. And they hoped my brother bishops and I would resist identifying the Church with single-issue and partisan (read: abortion) politics.
It was an interesting experience. Both men were obvious flacks for the Obama campaign and the Democratic Party—creatures of a political machine, not men of the Church; less concerned with Catholic teaching than with its influence. And presumably (for them) bishops were dumb enough to be used as tools, or at least prevented from helping the other side. Yet these two young men not only equaled but surpassed their Republican cousins in the talents of servile partisan hustling. Thanks to their work, and activists like them, American Catholics helped to elect an administration that has been the most stubbornly unfriendly to religious believers, institutions, concerns and liberty in generations.
An Appeal For Trump to Investigate
Now, a letter has been sent out to President Donald Trump to investigate the possibility of a conspiracy to upturn the Catholic Church for Leftist ends.
This letter has been signed by David L. Sonnier, LTC US ARMY (Retired), Michael J. Matt, Editor of The Remnant, Christopher A. Ferrara (President of The American Catholic Lawyers Association, Inc.), Chris Jackson of Catholics4Trump.com, and Elizabeth Yore, Esq., Founder of YoreChildren.
This letter asks the following questions:
- To what end was the National Security Agency monitoring the conclave that elected Pope Francis?
- What other covert operations were carried out by US government operatives concerning the resignation of Pope Benedict or the conclave that elected Pope Francis?
- Did US government operatives have contact with the “Cardinal Danneels Mafia”?
- International monetary transactions with the Vatican were suspended during the last few days prior to the resignation of Pope Benedict. Were any U.S. Government agencies involved in this?
- Why were international monetary transactions resumed on February 12, 2013, the day after Benedict XVI announced his resignation? Was this pure coincidence?
- What actions, if any, were actually taken by John Podesta, Hillary Clinton, and others tied to the Obama administration who were involved in the discussion proposing the fomenting of a “Catholic Spring”?
- What was the purpose and nature of the secret meeting between Vice President Joseph Biden and Pope Benedict XVI at the Vatican on or about June 3, 2011?There are definitely a lot of correlations between the scheming of the Left during that period and the immediate subsequent resignation of Pope Benedict XVI. While Pope Benedict has stated in the past that he was not under any pressure to resign when he did, if it were the case that he was being blackmailed, chances are that he would never admit to it publicly.
- What roles were played by George Soros and other international financiers who may be currently residing in United States territory?
Anyway, food for thought.