Featured Post

Blog Status Update 5pm 9/17/17

Followers of this blog might be aware of recent events that led to me shutting down The Hirsch Files for a week . Well, it seems that my pla...

Friday, January 13, 2017

Coming Soon: The Octave of Black People!

So, what is Hirsch's answer for what a Catholic king should do about America's race problem...

I've already provided video of Charles Coulombe answering this question.  Yet, I have been eager to do my own personal follow-up to Beren's questions from December. 

In our overly emotional and needlessly complex modern age, the topic of race has many tangents and avenues. And I am the kind of guy who likes to give a complete answer.

My answer is coming, and I will tell you what I think a Catholic Monarch should do about the race issue in America. But I must first build up some assumptions that I will want to refer to.

So...

Martin Luther King Jr. Day is next Monday, and Black History Month begins 15 days later.

Thus, begins that magical period between the Christmastide and the Shrovetide...the LutherKingtide, which lies within the Octave of Black People, that magical and wintry time of year that black Americans get to worship their own race, and white SJWs get to posture, anklebite, and virtue signal at how awful you are for being Caucasian, how you owe blacks everything you own, and how wonderful they are because they (the white liberals) hate themselves.

A small series is about to begin on the Hirsch Files about race. It is one of my favorite topics, actually, even though I do not discuss it much on this blog. So hang tight, and prepare to enjoy a Hirsch Files celebration of the Octave of Black People.

I would now like to take this time to refer you to another site I enjoy--The Occidental Observer: White Identity, Interests, and Culture. Click this link to fast forward yourself to some fresh perspective.

And remember kids:
"Whoever exalts race, or the people, or the State, or a particular form of State, or the depositories of power, or any other fundamental value of the human community - however necessary and honorable be their function in worldly things - whoever raises these notions above their standard value and divinizes them to an idolatrous level, distorts and perverts an order of the world planned and created by God; he is far from the true faith in God and from the concept of life which that faith upholds."
-Pope Pius XI

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to your discussion on the topic. Looking back on my school days the worship of the black race makes me uncomfortable (as has its demonization in other quarters)--a race may be justly praised for her accomplishments (such as is in the Psalms with respect to the Hebrews) or criticized for her failures (e.g. the discussion of Jews/Cretians in Titus 1:10-16). I have yet to come across a homily that dealt with this issue in that manner, and very rarely do I see racial discussion from that perspective.

    It is also interesting that the Pius XI quote states among other things that race is among things to be regards as "necessary and honorable" in its function in worldly affairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pius XI had faults and wasn't 100% right every time.
    Shutting down Fr.Coughlin & the Cristeros come to mind.
    He also encouraged congregational singing during holy sacrifice of the mass like protestants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ?

      He doesn't have to be right about everything to be worthy of note, respect, and seriousness in consideration.

      Delete
  3. @Jem No one said anything contrary to your "statement"
    Very odd statement to make,no offense.

    ReplyDelete