Featured Post

The Kingdom of Católica America Series

Here is a list of all posts from The Kingdom of Católica America series.  Just follow the links.  There are more to come in the future, and ...

Monday, January 30, 2017

An Index of Laramie Hirsch's Race Blog Posts

Here is an index for the race posts I have written.  This should help people to discern what my views are on race.

I will be updating this as I continue to make posts on this topic.

Race Issues 1a: Catholic Thoughts On The Curse of Ham Extending Back Two Centuries
Race Issues 1b: Christendom's Thoughts On The Curse of Ham Extending Into Antiquity
Race Issues 1c: The Curse of Ham - What To Do With It?

Race Issues 2a: The Tower of Babel - When God Segregated Men
Race Issues 2b: The Tower of Babel - God Segregated Men For Their Benefit
Race Issues 2c: The Tower of Babel - An Optimistic, Hypothetical De-Segregation Scenario
Race Issues 2d: The Tower of Babel - A Pessimistic, Realistic, Hypothetical De-Segregation Scenario

The Kingdom of Católica America Part 7a: Race
* The Kingdom of Católica America Part 7b: Race - How An American King Would Ideally Unify Us
The Kingdom of Católica America Part 7c: How a Catholic Monarch Would Deal With A Racist America

White Nationalism Will Kill the Alt-Right

Race In the United States

Cubans Become Traditionalists, Catholic Media: Enter the Manosphere!, Segregation and Integration

Talking About Ethnic Groups Versus Talking About Individuals




4 comments:

  1. I'm finding this series fascinating. I never heard any of this before (excluding the Bible stories of Noah, Tower of Babel) - but not all the details. Wow! I also clicked on a couple of the other above links and found that you stated that the NAACP was started by Jews and a couple other statements negatively towards Jews. I am interested as to how this is. I am a Trad Latin Mass Attending Catholic so I'm not accusing you of anti-semitism or anything (altho I bet you've heart that term applied to yourself before?). Do you have a post somewhere about all this? Would love to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm adding this to the above. I maybe shouldn't have used the word "negatively" as I really don't know your ideas on this yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google "Talmud"

      Delete
    2. Google 'Paul VI wears Jewish ephod"

      Delete