Featured Post

The "Rights of Englishmen" Series

This is a list of the posts from my "Rights of Englishmen" series, as well as some others: - The Rights of Englishmen Part 1:...

Friday, August 12, 2016

What's New? Thoughts for today.

What's new?

Just spending time with the wife and kids.  Gearing up with the wife for another year of homeschool.  Watching old family movies.  Things like that which have nothing to do with the internet.

Though...there are some internet-related things I've followed here and there.  Been doing my best to not watch the news.  But some news from my own quarters does manage to reach me, nonetheless.

I read E. Michael Jones' book, The Man Behind the Curtain: Michael Voris and the Homosexual Vortex.  It confirms what a lot of skeptics have speculated, and more.  I was surprised when I read that Michael Voris was actually upset a bit during the "SSPX attack week" because, although it made Terry Carrol happy, it separated CMTV further from the Traditionalist Catholic crowd.

I thought about doing a review over it.  I highlighted a bunch of passages and jotted down a lot of thoughts.  But writing an internet review on an e-book just doesn't seem important to me these days.

Charles Coulombe did an awesome job describing the SSPX situation for the average Catholic:



His Off the Menu series has been great, and I've been enjoying hearing from him regularly this summer.  I hope he posts audio or video of the Catholic Tradition Talks.

Barnhardt is full "Pope Francis is an anti-pope," and a lot of people are buying into her speculation, including Davis Aurini, and even Vox Day is noticing the Francis Effect--two alt-Right fellas I follow regularly.  It's amazing how different people in different quarters are waking up to Pope Francis' true face.  It only took 3+ years.  Am I in that same camp?  I could be.  Dunno.  I'm just a layman.  Also, it seems Barnhardt is getting ready to address the SSPX folks.  Should be interesting.

A bit more on Vox.  A note for me, really.  But he's really taking a pro-white nationalist stance these days.  And this seems to be a snowballing trend on the alt-Right.  I've been thinking about doing a post about racial issues.  It's a fascinating topic, but it is such a red, hot button...it's just a pain to deal with, really.  Knee-jerk liberal ideals about race issues are not the answer.  Nor, at this point (for a great portion of the US, at least), is the 1488er stance of the alt-Right a solid idea.  If you wanna know what I have to say, I'll just state Catholicism is the answer, and leave it at that.

Oh, and also, I really enjoyed Vox Day's conversation with Stefan Molyneaux last month.  Almost inspired me to write fiction again.  Too busy, though.

Finally, I saw Batman vs Superman.  I didn't wanna pay money for it.  It was okay.  First act was slow, liberal, and boring.  Second act: stupendous.  Third act: fine.  It was like watching CGI videogame action, but it was fine.  I hope that Suicide Squad makes a lot of money and does great in the sales, in spite of the low below-twenty Rotten Tomatoes score.  I fear Wonder Woman and Justice League will suck.  I just hope that Warner Bros. doesn't cancel the DC universe because of Zack Snyder.  This is a perfect example of how a director can screw up an entire franchise because of his screwed up vision.  "Let's have Batman get raped!"  Really?  Way to blow it, Snyder.
  
Anyhow, these are some of the things I've been thinking about over the course of the last few weeks/months.  Thoughts for the day.



  

4 comments:

  1. Among the misses in that Vox post on Anglo-Saxonism is that most of what he praises is not Anglo-Saxon at all but Norman. The Magna Carta was a Norman document written in Latin mostly by a Cardinal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/responsive/embedded/any/desktop/2016/06/05/636007649859715915-254117964_d7d.jpeg

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Christian Roots of White Nations' Brother Nathanael YouTube.com.
    Check out the video as Brother Nathanael nails it perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stefan Molyneaux is a crypto.Check out Zionist watch on YouTube.They have a video exposing him as a gatekeeper.

    ReplyDelete