Featured Post

The "Rights of Englishmen" Series

This is a list of the posts from my "Rights of Englishmen" series, as well as some others: - The Rights of Englishmen Part 1:...

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Millennial Music: Synthwave, The Alt-Right is a Big Tent, More Youtube Censorship


So, three topics.  Let's crack on.

Millenial Music: Synthwave

A discussion in other quarters has inspired me to post a little blurb about today's music.

Basically, it sucks.  The mainstream stuff, that is.

However, I can appreciate the frustration that Millennial musicians have with the previous generations.  You know, previous generations will ramble on and on about how their music was the greatest thing since sliced bread.  I mean, I enjoy the Beatles on occasion, but they're not the greatest band in the world.  Just the most overrated.

I've been stuck listening to Baby Boomer crap for my entire life.  I'm at the point that I hate it.  I despise hearing it at all.  It plays over and over, everywhere I go.  In shopping markets.  At work.  At baseball games.  Enough.

The Millenial music of today tends to be cynical towards the past, taking lessons from it, and re-vamping it to suit the new style.

It is probably for this reason that I've fallen into a preference for synthwave.

Unlike those optimistic songs of the past, this music tends to trend more towards cynicism, which I can appreciate because I'm cynical about everything now. Ladies would call me a pessimist, while guys would understand that I'm a realist. And the real truth is that this world is raw and unforgiving. For the moment, I've found synthwave seems to convey this feeling.

And I think that the perception of the youth of this present time is a perception of despair, frustration, and pent up rage. Cold realism. A loss of empathy, and an embrace for crude things. That is what I identify with. Not because I choose to, but simply because this is the era I'm born into, and this is how I'm shaped.

Lazerhawk's "Redline", Kavinsky's "Outrun", Power Glove's "So Bad," it all returns me to a moment in the 80s when we thought the future was screwed. No flying cars, no hoverboards, no humanistic space travel.  The future would instead be filled with terminators, roadwarriors, and zombies.  The musicians of this period do not look forward any longer.  They look back.  And when they look back, they stare in disdain.



The Alt-Right is a Big Tent

I read someone tonight claiming that Traditional Catholics are falling into a trap when they join the ranks of the Alt-Right.

There is no "joining" the Alt-Right.  It's a place where you end up.

The Alt-Right movement is a big tent right now. So far, even Traditional Catholic Monarchists can fit underneath this tent.

That's not to say that it'll always be this way.

But, since it is a big tent, that means that alt-Right people all have something in common, which I think is: the Left's nonsense. For that reason, I'm able to listen to Milo Yiannopoulos and "get him" on a few levels. I don't agree with him on everything, but I do on many things.

And, now that I think about it, I think that the reason the alt-Right has such an ENORMOUS tent is because the Left has pushed so many people so far to the brink for so long. Otherwise, this loose coalition wouldn't be necessary.


More YouTube Censorship

Seems YouTube decided to block Davis Aurini from posting a 30+ minute video review of the movie, Tombstone.



It's clear that the archons who run YouTube have blacklisted him.  Last year, Matt Drudge and Aurini noticed this trend, then Aurini became a victim to it this year, then our friend Ann Barnhardt had it happen to her this month, and now it's happening to Aurini AGAIN today.
About ten minutes ago I discovered that I no longer have the ability to upload YouTube videos longer than 15 minutes. This could be from the immediate copyright claim made against my review of 1993’sTombstone that I just uploaded (creepy how they manage to pull that off automatically), but there was no indication of that. The only notification I received was that the video itself was being pulled for review; I’m inclined to believe this was an additional punishment laid on my account some time in the past week, due to the false-flag and hacking attempt I dealt with back in March. At this point, I think it’s safe to say that I’ve got some enemies working at the information giant, and they’re going out of their way to No-Platform my YouTube channel, and undermine my SEO, on there and in regards to my blog.
The liberals have successfully created cheap, free platforms for the masses to use.  Now that they have everyone hooked, they'll do as they please and start censorship of speech and thought.

Consider this fact reported by Bloomberg this week:
U.S. Internet giants Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc., Google and Microsoft Corp. pledged to tackle online hate speech in less than 24 hours as part of a joint commitment with the European Union to combat the use of social media by terrorists.
Guess who the terrorists are?  Clue: not liberals, and probably not too many Muslims.

Non-left people will be the terrorists for the School of Zuckerberg.

Want more?  Here's another report, from the Associated Press:
The European Union reached an agreement Tuesday with some of the world's biggest social media firms, including Facebook and Twitter, on ways to combat the spread of hate speech online.
Under the terms of a code of conduct, the firms, which also include YouTube and Microsoft, have committed to "quickly and efficiently" tackle illegal hate speech directed against anyone over issues of race, color, religion, descent or national or ethnic origin.
People on the Right are going to be forced to leave the cheap, "free," most public zones that are available, and they will be forced to re-locate to more private, more costly, diverse platforms.  That is how this cultural battle is developing.  

Facebook is not your friend.

2 comments:

  1. 2 things..Check out a one man synth project called 'Gas'.The man's name is Wolfgang Voight.
    When Gavin McInnes kissed Milo,I seriously made an effort to stop listening to either "Man".
    Gavin is married with Children,do you think our Blessed Lord Jesus Christ approves of this blasphemy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slip by Autechre is a good electronic sound,check it out.

      Delete