Featured Post

The Kingdom of Católica America Series

Here is a list of all posts from The Kingdom of Católica America series.  Just follow the links.  There are more to come in the future, and ...

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Sheep bite

Many times, the laity of the Church are called the sheep, while the priests are referred to as shepherds.

Now, yesterday I took my kids to a pumpkin patch where they have a little "petting" zoo, and there, I was almost bitten by a pig.  I thought it hilarious at the time.

But a thought entered my mind.  Even farm animals will bite, kick, and ram you if you abuse them.  I suppose the same could be said about an abused herd of sheep?




2 comments:

  1. Nice fantasy, the herd is complacently being led to the slaughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantasy? I don't know, friend. I can't think of a time in Church history when you had this amount of vocal resistance from the laity.

      Delete