Featured Post

The "Rights of Englishmen" Series

This is a list of the posts from my "Rights of Englishmen" series, as well as some others: - The Rights of Englishmen Part 1:...

Friday, September 25, 2015

Unpersuaded, We're Going to a Society Chapel

I think that, at the moment, I have no scruples with taking the family to an SSPX chapel. I'm still very confused. I might start asking particular questions later on--like, this winter, after I'm done with my registry exam. But for now, let it be enough that Voris hasn't SCARED me from going. His documentary seemed to dance around and never admit the fact that the SSPX Mass will satisfy my family's Sunday obligation.

So, in three days, me and mine are going to take a peek at what it's all about, I suppose.

I'll be sharpening my opinion on the SSPX in the year(s) to come. It's a guarantee, since I'll be attending a chapel (for a while, at least). For now, I'm not sure I buy everything the Society says. For example, I probably will be careful to go to confession at a diocesan parish. I would go to a Society priest during the "Year of Mercy," however I now may believe Pope Francis is an antipope. Furthermore, I do not know if I like the idea of the Society telling us to not go to Novus Ordo Mass and to just stay home.

But this will all get flushed out later, provided the world holds together.

This means that I'll finally be meeting christulsa, from FE and SD. So, that should be cool. For the first time, I will finally get to meet someone else from the Catholic forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment