Featured Post

The Kingdom of Católica America Series

Here is a list of all posts from The Kingdom of Católica America series.  Just follow the links.  There are more to come in the future, and ...

Friday, September 18, 2015

Reporting in: Voris' Assault

Tonight, I have finished watching ChurchMilitantTV's special, SSPX: Catholi-schism.  This was the documentary from CMTV that I've been waiting over a year for. 

Objectively speaking, I can find nothing I disagree with in the presentation.  It seems like a plain and simple presentation of Church history.

But, as I have said to other Traditional Catholics who dislike Voris' stance, I am not fully educated and vested in this subject.  I am still on the outside.  I do not rule out the possibility that someone will come along and refute Voris' points.  This fight is not over yet, and I acknowledge this.

Pope Francis likens the Church to a triage tent in a war.  But if it ends up that me and mine are stuck going to irreverent Novus Ordo Masses, it will more like taking my family into a battlefield, rather than a hospital tent.  I will be forced to become an activist parishioner. 

I do not yet know what to do or what to think.

2 comments: