Featured Post

The 2017 "Let Them Be For Signs" Series

I've decided to make this year's ongoing astronomical discussion an official series.  So, for your convenience, links to articles...

Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Dead Have Spoken To Me This Week

An absolutely strange thing happened this week.  For some strange reason, I've been drawn to James Horner's music in the past few days.


It was not until just moments ago, I learned that the man has died in a plane crash.  I had absolutely no idea that he died until this very hour.

I hope that he died in a state of grace, and that God will show His mercy upon this talented composer.

I invite you to listen to one of his most beautiful musical moments:

https://youtu.be/qcOGACyjA8g?list=PLC27AA61779C4BFAB&t=606

I've always carried this song in my mind with me since childhood.  In fact, this man's art and imagination helped to shape my early life.  I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one.



No comments:

Post a Comment