Featured Post

For Those Who Disregard Prophecy

People who snub prophecy bewilder me. They say, "I'm not obligated to pay any attention to private revelation. The strict teachin...

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sedes and SSPX: ChurchMilitantTV Fires One Across Your Bow

Ever pick up a stick and hit a beehive filled with killer bees until they come pouring out?  Have you ever walked up to a fence and taunted a pack of wild dogs on the other side?  Ever go to the untreated patients in a burn ward and throw salt everywhere?

All of that came to mind today after seeing Church Militant TV's discussion about various Catholic media.  But the foremost segment that came to mind was the third part.  In this third part, Michael Voris has guests Christine Niles and Peter O'Dwyer on to talk about the Reactionary Catholic media, namely The Remnant and Catholic Family News.

I was very happy to see this discussion of the "Reactionary Catholic Media" today.  A psychoanalysis has been sorely needed.  I enjoy discussions about this group of people as a whole.  You just don't see that too often.

I am hopeful that we might be able to see more discussions about the "Reactionary Catholics."  It is a group I find myself involved in, and it is a group that I tend to identify with one way or another.

Also, I'm glad that they did not have the audacity--as Catholic Answers did--to just blow off this group, mock them, and call them "Rad Trads."

My question now will be: will they explore the ideas put forth by CMTV?  Or will these ideas be immediately criticized?




Thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment