Featured Post

Why Catholics Don't Tithe As Much As They Used To

One thing I can clearly recall from my days as a Southern Baptist youth was that people often tithed ten percent or more of their income to ...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Plans for future projects?

A colleague of mine asked me recently if I had any involvement in a project with a mutual friend's recent publications.

I wish!

Unfortunately, I have too much going on in my life to take on any co-written projects with anyone.  Sadly, I'm kind of stuck to simply continue my blogging and forum participation, and nothing more.

However, I will say this: I think I may switch this blog's direction.  After all, I hardly ever post on it.  I initially started off this blog as an attempt to approach the superficial cultural trends of our time.  I thought how nice it'd be to basically talk about movies, music, and books. Yet, the record for my beliefs are out there.  And forums don't last forever, after all.

I therefore am considering posting most of my forum comments up here, as a matter of record.  Perhaps I'll add some commentary to...the commentary.  After all, men change throughout their lives.

As for fiction, I've always had a work on the side about the Three Days of Darkness.  I think it would be a fascinating read.  I may continue work on that in the near future.

As for any other fiction endeavors, aside of some book reviews, I can think of none on the table for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment